STM Business Partnership Pty Ltd trading as STM Accounting Group (ABN: 75 120 093 094) ensures your rights are protected as outlined in the Australian Consumer Law.
Visit http://consumerlaw.gov.au/consumers-and-the-acl/ for more information.
STM Accounting Group uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for processing of online credit card
transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on our site using the eWAY gateway are secured.
Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
2. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by STM Accounting Group or any outside party.
3. eWAY secures all customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers,
and the highest level of encryption available.
4. eWAY is certified as meeting Level 1 of the PCI DSS compliance criteria, which is the highest level of compliance available and is the same levels of data security of the biggest banks in the world.
5. eWAY is an authorised third-party processor for all the major Australian banks.
6. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit
card to the merchant account held by STM Accounting Group.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.
Invoices and statements issued through our Xero Software link to our eWAY payment page. Acknowledgement of payment will be issued by STM Accounting Group and eWAY.
Refunds are not available for services and/or consultations that have been provided, this is standard practice for all the public accounting firms and forms part of the terms and conditions of our firm.
In the case that you have overpaid an invoice and you would like to request a refund of the overpayment, then requests for overpayments must be received in writing stating the reason for the request and amount to be refunded. Requests for overpayments should be sent to our directors via e-mail or by regular mail addressed to PO Box 1029, Croydon VIC 3136. The refund will then be processed, and money refunded to the credit card the original amount was paid from.
If you have a question or complaint, you can raise it with us by:
Calling us on 03 9879 8355; or
Sending a letter to: STM Accounting Group, PO Box 1029, Croydon VIC 3136